Our friends over at Just a Taste posted this deliciously treat that we just had to share. It will curb your cravings with out all the guilt! Try this one before it gets too cold out!
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (non-fat or full fat)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Add the frozen strawberries, agave nectar (or honey), yogurt and lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor. Process until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Kelly’s Notes:
- I prefer a more tart frozen yogurt, but you can add additional agave nectar or honey if you want a sweeter-tasting dessert.
- Fresh strawberries can be used in place of frozen, however the fresh strawberries must be frozen solid.