With the Zoku Quick Pop Makeryou can create delicious healthy treats that your kids will love – and the best part is you can do it in ten minutes or less! Use the Zoku Character Kit to add some personality to your pops. Your kids will love this activity and you get to control the sugar content of their treats. But lets not forget the adults out there as well. The Zoku blog has a fantastic recipe for Cucumber Mint Margarita Quick Pops. Here’s a recipe for the little ones.
Apple, Pear and Orange Quick Pops.
- ½ cup (4 oz) fresh apple juice; chilled
- ½ cup (4 oz) fresh pear juice; chilled
- ½ cup (4 oz) fresh orange juice; chilled
- In a liquid measuring cup with a spout, stir together the apple, pear, and orange juices.
- Remove Zoku Quick Pop Maker from the freezer. Insert sticks and pour the chilled Apple, Pear, and Orange juice base into each cavity until you reach the fill line. Let freeze completely and remove the pops with the Super Tool. Repeat with remaining juice.